Going for twitter sized bits and bites. There's a lot that interests me here and I cannot fight to post more than that. So, let's roll.
10. Tyren Johnson (6'8" 205 UL-Lafayette) A small school Josh Smith with surprising range. Won't be drafted. But watch him.
9. Tyler Smith (6'7" 210 Tennessee) A defender who would be ranked much higher if he could've kept his head right.
8. Vladimir Dasic (6'9" 225 Serbia) If he gets religion about playing inside? The sky's the limit. Big and physically gifted. Great defense.
7. Nemanja Bjelica (6'10" 210 Serbia) A 6'10" lead guard who needs to control the ball to be good.
6. Marquis Blakely (6'5" 220 Vermont) Yeah, he's undersized. But he's disruptive and smart. He's this years Diamon Simpson.
5. Darrington Hobson (6'7" 220 New Mexico) A lefty point forward who needs work on his J and lacks some athleticism. Will likely kill in Italy.
4. Lazar Heyward (6'6" 225 Marquette) Will be a great 7th man. Strong enough to defend a good four with good intangibles and an underrated shot and athleticism.)
3. Devin Ebanks (6'8" 205 West Virginia) Is it a question of pace or assertiveness? His offensive game is tremendous inside the arc and he vacuums up a goodly sum of boards. But 9 shots a game? Too few.
2. Quincy Pondexter (6'6" 220 Washington) Great athlete. Good slasher. An improving defender with an underrated shot from 3. I think I've talked myself into him.
1. Stanley Robinson (6'8 213 UConn) A physical freak who knows his offensive limitations. Good defender. Is he polished? Nope.