Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A salute to Mike Sims Walker.

I am a Mike Sims-Walker owner. I have him on five of my teams in this fantasy football problem of mine. I started him four times last week. Suffice it to say, if I ever see Jack Del Rio? He will be getting an MMA knee strike or two in the equalizers before I run away.

But this makes me thrilled to the gills.
Everyone wants to know why Jaguars receiver Mike Sims-Walker was deactivated for Sunday’s 41-0 blowout at Seattle.

Well, the answer is simpler than you think.

Sims-Walker missed bed check Friday night due to a late-night rendezvous with a lady friend, according to an NFL source, who described the situaton by saying, "undefeated and untied."

There guys, mystery solved.

See, Mike Sims-Walker had a decision to make. Either he goes home and goes to bed. Or he goes and gets sex. Sex won. Sex always wins. Unless you're so far gone about your local sports team that you live like a monk.

But then you have to remember something. MSW is a Jaguar. They don't really have local sports fans. So considering that he didn't completely screw me over.


I salute you.

And I salute all who are getting it. As I am not. That is why I do thses things.

No comments: