Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mike Leach got swiftboated.

You know me. I'm a kid who loves to rock the conspiracy theory. If something smells fishy, I'm willing to state it. After all, these are fun right?

Well, if you're Mike Leach? Not so much.

I'm sure you've heard by now that Craig James is planning to make a run for the Senate. And if not? Craig James is planning on running for the Senate. But that's not the interesting part.

The interesting part is Spaeth communications. That is the Dallas based PR firm who is famous for running those ads that called war hero John Kerry a monster who shoots unarmed kids in the back. It introduced the term swiftboating into the vernacular. So, yeah. They're not above playing dirty.

And as for Papa James run for Senate? Spaeth Communications helped launch it. I pay that no mind. Craig James is a rich white man, by extension, he's supposed to be a Republican. But, how it gets interesting is there was a video circulating where Adam James was trapped in a closet. And there was no way out of there. Adam James was trapped in a closet. And his teammates didn't care.

Anyway...who circulated that video to places that would obviously play it? If you guessed Spaeth Communications, give yourself a dollar. So the obvious question? Did Mike Leach get swiftboated.

I know concussions are something that you don't want to futz around with. And I know that Mike Leach isn't the smoothest coach in the world. But the fact is? It looks a lot more like the Pirate coach got jobbed than he was being abusive.

But I want to know what you think.

No comments: