Saturday, September 5, 2009

I've never been much for patting myself on the back.

But today? I look back at this thread. This was my most controversial take in the three year history of my blog. I was severe in my dislike toward this selection. And I actually had some Louisville fans come to Brohm's defense. I miss that.

But anyway, I make mention of this post because today the Packers have released Brian Brohm. Less than 18 months after they traded to get this pick, he's gone. He was so bad, that they would rather go with a back-up quarterback who has no clue about the system and a guy with a seperated shoulder as back-ups then Brian Brohm.

Am I gloating? Yes I am. But I called this. I am the champion my friend.

I! AM THE CHAMPION! AGAIN!

No time for L'Ville, because I! AM THE CHAMPION! A-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!

No comments: