Saturday, June 28, 2008

Here's the thing about C.C. Sabathia.

Now while I do believe that he's an interior crocodile alligator who would drive the Brewers Chevorlet Movie Theatre straight into NLCS town and after a potty break, get them into the World Series. But that's wishful thinking.

I honestly think Buster Olney had a thought exercise last week when he said that the Brewers were the #1 team in the Sabathia sweepstakes. Not saying it to hate? Just that the Brewers are the most perfect match to make a deal.

And you know what? I could live with it. I've got a history where Darrin Jackson and Pete Harnisch were the big bold moves in an attempt to put the Crew over the top.

But now? It's turning into a trickle. First me. Then Buster Olney. Then the Brewerfan faithful took up the Meme. And now?

Dude's got a leagues source at the juiced sportsblog.

I'm excited!

No comments: