Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Green Bay Packers Select...Andrew Quarless (TE-Penn State)

Now watching the run on corners made me wary. And you know about my twitter feed. I have a name that I wanted. I didn't get it. Never mind the aging corners, here comes TRAMMON!

That being said? For a position that we have absolutely no need for? Quarless has a real chance to be somebody. He has the same sort of melange of skill as Jermichael Finley. Decent wheels, good frame, and solid hands. He's also strong in the receiving game.

Blocking wise? He's improving. But he's an immature kid. He'll take a play off, and he had issues at Penn State. But he'll work on special teams. And that'll help right away.

And it's not as if the Packers need Quarless right away, right? Right. Give him some seasoning? And ooh wee. This could be fun.

No comments: