Guards and Centers are boring, but I'm going to do it. So yeah. Eat it hypothetical reader. The interior line? Will have two real prospects going in round one. One in round two to three. And two are reaches. We'll discuss this further.
1. Maurkice Pouncey Florida (If healthy? 10 year starter and a Pro Bowl mastermind.)
2. Matt Tennant Boston College (He's a zone blocker with a good mean streak.)
1. Mike Iupati Idaho (If he refines his technique? He's the Guard Maurkice Pouncey.)
2. Jon Asomah Illinois (Great value. He's a second round instant starter for a guard. Plug and play.)
3. Vladimir Ducasse UMass (Physically gifted, but his technique is raw. Give him a year of seasoining.)