Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Lend Me Your Ears!

I am doing the Iron Ref Competition over at another fine sportsblog called Hugging Harold Reynolds, and quite frankly, I am getting my ass kicked. I wish to make this competition interesting. For the children.

So, if you all could please come here...

http://huggingharoldreynolds.blogspot.com/2008/08/game-on-iron-ref-round-6-ugly-play.html

And vote for Andrew because I had Jonathan Broxton take a spinning piledriver for your amusement. You don't need a blogger account. You don't even need an open ID. All you need to do is make the comment that you liked mine best.

I have my rally cap on, I believe in those who came over to read Blogspot Grand National Championships. Vote for me.

Please.

NOTE: About 100 Anonymous People rolled out and voted for Brian Bassett. I present this without comment.

No comments: