Thursday, August 28, 2008

I don't believe this...

Especially after last years farcical interview with Kissing Suzy Kolber's Big Daddy Drew. But on the heels of this years NFL Season? I actually managed to score an interview with Drew Margary.

And if you're asking if that's Big Daddy Drew, yes. Yes it is.


That's not him, though.

Thanks for taking the time out to do this interview.
Thanks. Happy to be here.

So, could you tell us about your new book, Men With Balls?
It's going to be the greatest book of all time. Did you reserve your copy?

No.
Why not?

I don't want to talk about it.
Are you poor?

...Yes.

(At this point, there's about 30 seconds of awkward silence as I count my money. 45 dollars and seven cents.)

So, if you find yourself on a Minnesota Vikings Booze Cruise, whose salad would you toss first?
Purple Jesus, if Bryant McKinnie didn't get to me first.

Wouldn't you be afraid of your tongue breaking something?
No.

As for fantasy football, who's your sleeper?
You didn't read my post?

No?
You dick.

Wait, I've got one more question! One more--
What?

Did you discover a meal between brunch and lunch?

Well?

Yeah. I would say that this interview is one of my greatest ever. Better than the Yacht Rock guy. Worse than Matt Fraction.

Thanks for taking the time out.

No comments: