Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Three Movie Pitches for your NBA Finals...

Now like most people in America? I wish to be a screenwriter. The problem is like many. I can give you excellent paragraphs, but it loses something in the 110 pages. Alas, if you wheel.

But this means I can on my would be expertise to you the reader. And in five forms, I will give you a start on a sports movie screenplay.

-------------------------------------
In a world where J.J. Redick gets crunch time play, the Orlando Magic are getting desperate.

stan van gundy
These two can save the day!

But a name from the past may be the only way to even the odds.

LIL\' PENNY
I'm getting to old for this--

Lil' Penny asks, Do You Believe in Magic? Rated PG-13.

------------------------------
The Los Angeles Lakers can take the sunlight, sprinkle it with dew. Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two.

Lamar Odom
HE TOOK MY TWIX!

Lamar Odom IS The Candyman, coming next Friday.

Lamar Odom
TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!

--------------------------
*Cue Braveheart Music*

In a world where energy off the bench is lacking, one man looks to change the world.

Marcin Gortat
I DUNK FOR FREEDOM!

Jerzy Stuhr and introducing Marcin Gortat in Hammer: The Marcin Gortat Story. Rated R.
-----------

I don't care. Jerzy Stuhr refrences make me happy.

No comments: