Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Great Debate...

Brainlesselvi77: I laughed like a mad man during one my finals
becuase of something I thought up
A SCIENTIST DISGRACED FROM HIS JOB IS NOW A PRIVATE EYE! HIS PARTNER A TOUGH AS NAILS SECRET AGENT NAMED ANGUS MACGYVER! TOGETHER THEY FIGHT CRIME, MERCENARIES AND PIRATES WITH THE POWER OF SCIENCE!!!
BILL NYE AND RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON ARE:
BUNSON AND BURNER!!!
Sent at 10:03 PM on Wednesday
me: meh
title does not pop
Brainlesselvi77: BUNSON AND BURNER SO FUCKING POPS!
Sent at 10:08 PM on Wednesday
me: IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING PSYCH WOULD SAY WHEN HE AND WEST WING GUY ROLL UP ON ACASE
Brainlesselvi77: they wouldn't be that witty.
me: that's because it's not that witty
DON'T YOU KNOW
Brainlesselvi77: uh you're wrong on so many levels
me: SETH MACFARLANE IS THE SMARTEST GUY ON TV
THE TITLE BE-LOWS
Brainlesselvi77: dude.the title makes it
bunson burners..BUNSON AND BURNER! fuck that's awesome in that great 80's way
me: no
that's like calling them test and tube
Brainlesselvi77: see burner is for mcgyver because he's a firey secret agent
and bunsun is nye because he's all STAND BACK I WILL ATTEMPT SCIENCE!
Sent at 10:14 PM on Wednesday
me: okay
I am wrong
me: would a cop show involving Bill Nye and Richard Dean Anderson be better with a science related pun as a title
like Bunson and Burner
100%: hahaha, hell yeah
i would watch that for the title alone
Brainlesselvi77: SEE!
Sent at 10:19 PM on Wednesday
me: now you know this has become a blog post
Brainlesselvi77: it needs the green light is what it needs
it's the perfect buffer between In Plain Sight and Burn Notice
while I was sick..I fucking watched the love guru
it was awful
me: dude
Brainlesselvi77: painful
me: Monk is in i's final season
we shouldwork on this
I am on board
SPEC PILOT MOTHERHUBBARD
Brainlesselvi77: yea, but I know nothing of science and it's inner workings..it is a harsh mistress
me: DO YOU THINK STAN LEE DID WEN HE CREATED THE ANTSTICS 4
Brainlesselvi77: he knew some..
but we're talking mcgyver shit here.
wow. arianna huffington has a fat ass..

We are bringing the best to you!

No comments: