Every team can contend for the division. Every team could finish last. There's a real chance that we could see another division where last is within ten games of first. Watch me be wrong...
1. Cleveland (Should have the bullpen figured out. Should have a healthier offense. Do have the horses to try and make a big bold move should the time come. They're imperfect, but they have the best chance at this division.)
2. Chicago (You know the deal here. The offense will be good. Guillen will be crazy. And one pitching injury will sink the Southsiders.)
3. Minnesota (They just don't have the offensive horses to roll up on you. They have a strong rotation even without Baker. But they will get no support. Thus? Third.)
4. Detroit (The rotation is something people don't like to talk about. It is the beast under your bed. They have Verlander. But they have nothing else. Literally. They called me. I have the phone records to prove it.)
5. Kansas City (I believe in Alex Gordon. I believe in the offense in general. They will outperform projections. But when you have Sidney Ponson and Horacio Ramirez in your rotation? Any dreams of contention fall by the wayside.)