1) I really think I'm going to turn heel on the Badgers. They always do this. It's a team with lesser talent? Hey! Let's lose! We can't handle a BCS berth you guys! I told you all they were gonna get hit with a trap loss from a shitty team. And guess what? They did. I'm a lot more zen about the Brewers falling back into a tie.
2) Look at the Midshipmen developing some swagger. Sure, Rutgers was a bit of a down year. However? They went into Wake Forest and owned Riley Skinner. Navy may get to 8 or 9 wins this season.
3) If there was a tournament of the BCS shittiest teams? Virginia just cinched an invite. They would face Washington. Syracuse would face Washington State. Duke's had a good start, but they've got a lot of road games coming up. And if Pittsburgh's not the shittiest 3-1 team?
4) Todd Boeckman may be a street rat, but he's still getting run. Jim Tressel has more faith than I do.
5) My early national championship pick? Oklahoma vs. UGabamaSU. And yes, I am still the guy who tried for the home run upset call with LSU.
6) Notre Dame. They're gonna get a bowl game. Pepper the Rally Dolphin's gonna be thrilled.
7) Buffalo and Central Michigan had a lot of a shootout. Drew Willy and Dan LeFevour are probably the two top draft prospects at QB.
8) NO TEBOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!