1) If there's any senior quarterback who gets drafted in the first round? You will not have heard much of him. Cullen Harper is grading out as a poor man's Charlie Whitehurst. Rhett Bomar is coming off a torn ACL. And Curtis Painter's got accuracy issues. Early money? Tom Brandstater will be the top senior QB taken.
2) The early line for the dream match-up between two shitty BCS teams? Washington State and Syracuse. The Paloose went into Baylor and got their ass handed to them. Syracuse is losing by 20 to Akron. This is the game that we'd all want to see.
3) Greg Schiano should have left Piscataway when he had a chance. 0-3 is going to end a lot of Honeymoons. Yeah, I'm calling Navy to beat Rutgers. Navy circled this game. Bank on it.
4) Why Rice-Vanderbilt is interesting? It's Clement to Dillard versus a confident defense. Anybody who tells you that there's nothing here is an idiot.
5) Fresno State beats Wisconsin. It will not be an upset.
6) USC 38 Ohio State 34. Terrelle Pryor keeps it interesting.