1. Texas A&M: The buzzer-beater versus Nebraska now means the Aggies have an excellent shot of getting back to .500 in the Big 12.
2. Providence: You beat the #1 team in the country, and you now likely have a potential play-in game for them at Villanova.
3. Georgetown: Dead. All dead.
4. Ohio State: Back in the saddle again after beating...Penn State.
5. Penn State: They still need 22 wins to get in the tournament.
6. Dayton: STOP LOSING! STOP IT NOW! CREIGHTON DEMANDS IT!
7. Virginia Tech: Winning at Clemson gets them back into the conversation.
Sorry, this was a giant twitteration. I apologize. When I have something better. I will come back.