They're a bad team. But I can think of five reasons to root for your new Your Knicks! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
1. Jamal Crawford and Quentin Richardson are bombers who can fit perfectly in the seven seconds or less system.
2. Chris Duhon may not have the quicknessof a Steve Nash, but he can distribute like a professional.
3. Nate Robinson is adorable in the vein of Leandro Barbosa!
4. David Lee's here for the shorties. And the white people.
5. Also, James Dolan is a d-bag. The possibility that he may lose 30 million dollars for his sheer incompetence? Sweet.
Check back next year.