Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Deep political discussion...sports to come.

me: HEH
Sarah Palin as Ralph Wiggum
Brainlesselvi77: I'm voting for lenny/carl
me: SEYMOUR SKINNER
CARY
CARL
Brainlesselvi77: nah brah
lenny and carl
me: dude
Biden is Principal Skinner
Brainlesselvi77: nope
lenny and carl
DON'T RUIN THE ALAGORY
Sent at 9:40 PM on Wednesday
me: BIDEN is an old staid man who cannot tell a joke!
SKINNER
an old staid man who cannot tell a joke!
Brainlesselvi77: dont'. no.
it's lenny and carl
it's funny that way
lenny and skinner isn't funny
if it was wiggum and skinner that'd be funny
me: that's Palin/Biden
Brainlesselvi77: no
lenny and carl versus grandpa/maude flanders
me: dude
Palin is reeally unclassifiable
NO
THAT'S LINDSAY NAEGLE
AND HOW DO I REMEMBER THAT
Brainlesselvi77: meh
me: MAUDE'S DEAD DUDE
Brainlesselvi77: so is palin after the election it works
and it's funnyi
who cares if it makes sense. it's funny, you say it
me: I DEMAND LOGIC IN MY AVATARS!
AND ONLY MCCAIN AND HIS YELLING AT CLOUDS
WORKS
Brainlesselvi77: nope
it all works you just think too much barh
brah

No comments: