Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I was going to do a post on how white women ruin creativity...

In regards to the Rose McGowan-Robert Rodriguez break-up.

But in the most predictable turn of events since a Roger Clemens' playoff hamstring injury, the Democratic Leadership making a cynical Machiavellian Judo Throw of the constitution, or Mike Myers being unfunny? Brett Favre told Mike McCarthy he was ready to come back.

And you know what? I don't care. I really don't. He's been more coquettish than a girl who just realized she was attractive. He's been more indecisive than me when I'm trying to find a real job. And don't we all know that he's going to be a 42 year old back-up for the Saints before he knows he's really too old and it's time for him to let go?

We do. It's really quite ricockulous that this news is earth-shattering. Good on Chris Mortenson to break this, but where are you gonna be at when he says he's really retired again? Seriously. This is his seventh offseason when he's considered retirement.

And all the Louisville fans I pissed off when I was dismayed that Brian Brohm became a Packer? Guess who'll be nothing more than a stupid third-stringer.

Man, I was excited for the Matt Flynn era too.

No comments: